Saturday, November 14, 2009

BUDDY SHOTS

Great Wolf Lodge is the best place ever! We had a very very good time. I liked the water slides and the curvy ones. It was a blast! (Esther)
We got splashed when the bucket tipped over with water. (Esther)

Esther and me had a birthday and we were excited! Esther and me had a fun time at mine and Esthers birthday. We had a fun time that we and that Daddy was very very happy that we were good at the birthday. (Gayle)



We went hiking at Salt Springs. It was an awesome time! We climbed the waterfalls. After the hike, we ate apples, and plums, and nectarines. We carried canteens, and the ones that Esther and I carried were from my Great Grandfather who was in the war. Gayle carried Dads from Scouts. (Isaac)


3 comments:

  1. Wow! You have had a wonderful and busy summer. I like your blog and the fact that you are sharing these things. Papa and I like to read what is happening with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valentine Kids....love your blog and enjoyed reading everything you wrote. What an awesome idea. Keeping this up to date must be lots of fun. Can't wait to read more. Love, the NoNo of Binghamton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello children...I like all of the wonderful things you are writing on your blog! I hope that you are having fun!
    Love, Mommy

    ReplyDelete