Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Bowfin

I was sitting on the dock at Black Lake cherry picking, then, all of the sudden the sunnys and the perch were gone. Then there was nothing to be seen. Something tugged my hook, then I reeled it a little closer and I had a 20 inch Bowfin on my line! Then I called "I gotta BIG one!!" Then my Uncle Cliff got the net, and caught the Bowfin with it, then there was a whole crowd of people. That was my biggest fish I caught in years! Then I told my Dad while he was napping, and I told him what I caught and how I did, but he didnt believe me. Then my Uncle said its true! That is how I caught my Bowfin when I was 5 years old. (Isaac)

3 comments:

  1. You beat me out Isaac, I've never caught a 20 inch fish at all! Maybe I ought to come fishing with you so you can give me a few lessons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a great story! I have enjoyed fishing for the few times I have gone, but I don't like to handle the bait. Maybe that's why I've never caught a fish as large as your bowfin, eh?
    I love your blog and will be waiting for the next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an awesome fish bubba!!! I can't wait to see you catch another this summer. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete