Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Miss Daddy

I miss daddy so much . I love daddy because I do special things with him. On Tuesday I got to say goodbye to him and I cried alot because I didn't want him to go. He is the best Daddy in the whole wide world. I really really really miss him so much. I can't wait to see him. When he comes back I will hug him and give him a big kiss because I miss him so much. I wrote a letter for when he comes back. I bet he is going to like it. I can't wait to see the look on his face. I will be very very happy. (Esther)

3 comments:

  1. Esther, you are such a sweetie pie :) I bet he will love his letter, but love you even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Essie, I love your new blog. How clever it is for you to join with Isaac to blog. Here it is Friday and your daddy will be back pretty soon. You'll have lots of things to tell him when he gets back. Do you think he'll have lots of stories to tell you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Essie, I miss you too!! I can't wait to read the letter. I will see you soon. Love You!! (Daddy)

    ReplyDelete